Business Advisory Services
Business is changing, technology is having a massive impact. Artificial intelligence and data analytics are a reality. Making Tax Digital is looming and means new responsibilities for VAT registered businesses.
We recognise that business owners require much more advice than previous generations because of the complicated laws and regulations surrounding running a business, increased competition worldwide and the impact of technology.
At Hyland Johnson Keane we have considerable experience in helping clients start, grow and sell their businesses.
We also know what the most profitable businesses do differently from those who are not as successful, and can guide you through the maze of tax and business legislation that may be holding you back.
Our mission is to help business owners succeed and reach their goals, to help you build capital in your business and to ensure you are compliant with legislation.
A strategic plan is the first step towards moving a business away from being dependant on the owner(s) and towards a fully systemised and profitable operation. Our aim is to help you create a picture of what your business will be like when it is fully “complete”.
We spend some time with you (typically one day) and listen. We facilitate a discussion of:
- The personal objectives of the business owner(s);
- The strategic plan of the business;
- A five-year summary of financials;
- Value pricing opportunities;
- Unique selling points of the business; and
- Exit routes and business value.
The benefits of this discussion are:
- Consensus on key issues and strategies to address them,
- Commitment to, and capacity for, implementing the strategies,
- Clearer communication of priorities,
- Improved cooperation among those pursuing strategic objectives, and
- More effective management control of strategic initiatives.
We are delighted to introduce our valued clients to MCG Financial Service Ltd who are a modern Independent Advisory business. MCG offer a range of products and services highlighted below:
- Start ups
- Working capital
- Peer to peer lending
- Unsecured business finance
- Property finance
- Venture capital
Finance is probably the one thing that is ever present in the mind of the business owner. From start up to maturity, financial management is an essential business skill.
Businesses that go on to flourish have a long-term financial strategy. They’ve got the right type of finance to support the growth they want.
We can help you navigate the range of finance options available, including:
Cash Flow Forecasts, Profit Projections and Management Information
Cash flow planning and forecasting is key to lowering financial stress. Here are some of the benefits of forward planning:
- Provides detailed projection on where the money is coming from, useful if you have more than one source of income.
- Provides details of where the money goes
- Provides a simple way to compare your real cash flow with your forecast
- Removes the element of uncertainty and guesswork. Using the cash flow, you can see the effect of a decision on expenditure before you commit
- Demonstrates the peaks and troughs of your cash flow during a financial year
- Highlights potential funding gaps/problem areas in expenditure and can help prioritize and plan the timing of larger purchases
- Know where you really are against turnover and profit targets.
- Allows quicker decision making in turbulent times
Our most profitable clients all plan ahead. Talk to us if you would like projections to help grow your business.
Click here to access our online Business Planning Tools. Click
Please complete the form below to receive further information on a range of our services.