Tax Planning & Compliance
What we will do for you?
Whether you are an individual, a sole-trader, a partnership or a limited company, we’ll ensure that your tax affairs are in order and that you only pay your fair share of tax , whether it is income tax, corporation tax, VAT, PAYE, PRSI or Capital Gains Tax.
We’ll get to know you, your business plans and your personal goals so that our advice always takes your medium and long terms needs into account.
- Calculate tax adjusted profits
- Prepare income tax or corporate tax return
- Advise on preliminary tax payments
- Prepare return of payments made to third parties
- Deal with all correspondence from the Revenue Commissioners
- Register your new business with the Revenue Commissioners
TO ENSURE YOUR TAX COMPLIANCE WE WILL
- Minimise your tax by advising on all relevant tax reliefs
- Advise on appropriate tax incentive based investments
- Help you maximise the tax advantage of pension planning
- Advise on pre contract tax planning
- Guide you on planning for tax effective succession by family members or third parties
- Recommend tax efficient means of realising the assets of the company
- Keep you informed of relevant changes in tax legislation
TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE TAX PLANNING WE WILL
- Guide you through the appropriate procedures
- Review previous accounts and returns to ensure no additional disclosures should be made
- Attend all meetings with Revenue officials
- And, if necessary, negotiate with Revenue on your behalf