Company Formation & Secretarial support
What we will do for you?
Let us ease the administrative burden of setting up and running a limited company and ensure that you do not fall foul of complex Companies Act legislation.
- Review and advise if, and when, it would be to your advantage to incorporate
- Advise on the most appropriate company structure
- Form your company and register overseas branches
- Undertake company searches
- Register your business name
- Advise on the issue and transfer of shares
- Prepare and submit your Company Secretarial documents including Changes in Directors,Changes in Registered Office etc. to the Companies Registration Office
- Prepare and submit Annual Returns and Abridged Accounts on a timely basis
- Prepare minutes of Annual General Meetings and Directors Meetings
- Advise on your responsibilities as Director and Company Secretary
- File written resolutions, where appropriate
- Keep you, as Directors, up to date on changes in companies’ legislation and taxation that may affect your company
In addition, we can provide a Registered Office and can act as Directors where appropriate. Why not take advantage of our experience and expertise in what we know so that you can concentrate on what you do best?