What we will do for you
Compliance only service
- Service Level Guarantee in relation to all services provided
- Preparation of information on a monthly basis for the purposes of preparing VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly (relevant) VAT returns
- Preparation of annual return of trading details for VAT.
- Preparation of trial balance and preparation of bank reconciliation, creditors control accounts, debtors control accounts, tax control accounts based on books and records provided by you.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements based on the trial balance prepared.
- Preparation of tax adjusted profit for Income tax.
- Preparation of annual partnership return Form 1 Firms.
- Annual accounts review meeting.
- Preparation of Annual Tax Saving Opportunity Report identifying possible tax saving initiatives for you in your business.
- Establishment of an integrated online accounting service that provides you with real time accounts and with reports and information available on your desktop or on your phone.
- Preparation of Annual Business Opportunity Report identifying possible opportunities for you to improve your business and improve your profitability.
- Real time monthly bank reconciliations preparations/reviews.
- Monthly advance budgeting for your business
Getting your accounts into the 21st Century
All of the above plus
- Performance and Management Packs, tracking your results against your goals, monitoring trends and identifying opportunities.
- Preparation of annual budgets, cashflows and projections so you can plan with confidence and manage your cashflows without the stress.
- Quarterly Management Accounts and Financial Planning Meeting.
- Quarterly Business Meetings to help you continually identify what you need to do and how you can get it done based on your business strategy.
- Annual Wealth Builder Review a personal review of you and your business looking at what you need to do now to build the wealth you want in the future.
- Annual Tax Planning Review where we spend focussed time looking at your business to identify tax saving, tax efficiency and tax planning opportunities.
- Annual Business Strategic Planning Process allowing you identify where you want to bring your business to and how you can get there.